Friday, January 13, 2012

2012

The biggest thing we have to expect this year is, God willing, the birth of our second child! We are expecting again and due right around Mia's birthday in July! My overall goal this year to make our home and lives simple and sweet.


So far we've just been catching up on things since the holidays. Will had a coach's convention in California the first weekend on the month and was gone for 4 days. Mia and I managed okay. We will have to get used to it as Will is going to be traveling a lot in the coming months. Not nearly as much as in minor league baseball, so I think we'll be okay.


In a few months we hope to move Mia into a toddler bed to free up the pack 'n play for the baby when the time comes. She's really growing up a lot, which I'll post about near the 18th.


I have felt very well overall in this pregnancy, which is such a blessing. We are hoping to learn the gender this time. When we do, we'll be sure to share the news!

We hope you all are having a good start to your year!

No comments:

Post a Comment