MIA
I may say (and probably have said) this every time I update about Mia, but she changing and learning SO much! You would think things would slow down a little for a 2 year old, but no, she's practicing new skills all the time! Currently: singing, quoting books from memorization, jumping (all.the.time.), and as of last night, folding. (And yes, I'm going to try to put that to good use!) She's also using the potty at home with few accidents.
MICHAEL
It's no surprise he's growing and changing so much. He'll be 3 months on the 23rd. He's not "advancing" as quickly as Mia did, but she was so early. Instead he is probably right on schedule, just taking his time. He's so laid back, sweet, and sleeps a lot! He smiles all the time. Every time I look at him. (Well, maybe that's exaggerating a little!) He's such a joy. He just started holding his hands and seems sort of interested when you put a toy in his hand, but not too much. He's getting much better at holding his head up during tummy time, and has been holding his head up when upright for about a month now. And he is laughing - so fun!
Here's some fun pictures of the two of them.
At the beginning of the month, while visiting with family friends, we went to a pumpkin patch and went on a hayride. I think Mia had fun, because she cried when we left, but must have been too cold to smile.
And here you can see her with her newest favorite "baby", Molly, given to her by those friends. May May still gets played with, but she's second in line now. Most of Mia's play consists of wrapping up her babies, giving them naps or a ride in the stroller or simply walking around with them. She's such a good little mama!
No comments:
Post a Comment