Monday, September 2, 2013

The rest of the summer...

The rest of our summer seemed to fly by, especially August! While I am hoping things will slow down this fall, I have decided to only update on here seasonally. So after this, I will post about the fall in late Nov. or early December. I am hoping to take some videos and post them (but no promises!!), so that may be an additional post. After all, the kids aren't changing quite so much from month to month, like they do when they are babies. So, I'll just have one less thing to do here and there. :)

So, our summer! In July, both kids had birthdays and, of course, that was fun. We had a party for the both of them on the weekend between their birthdays. Will's parents also came out for the weekend, which was such a blessing.

The first week of August we spent on vacation with Will's family (parents and siblings/families) in his uncle's lake house in western New York state. Tons of fun! The following week my brother John and his bride Juliana came to visit. That included lots of visiting as well as a trip to a farm in Southern Indiana owned by my mother's cousins. And the rest of the month? Spent returning back to normal life!

September may not be slower with Will's team having their fall season (basically practice 4 times a week), us celebrating our anniversary (6 years), and the general business of life. Still, I'm looking forward to it all. Hope you have a great fall!

Here are pictures to give you all the details of our activities!

FOURTH OF JULY



 
FUN IN THE YARD


BIRTHDAY PARTY WEEKEND
 





LOVING SISTER AND BROTHER
 




VACATION
 






VISIT AT THE FARM
 


BAKING
 

UNCLE JOHN AND AUNT JULIANA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment