Friday, December 2, 2011

November Review/December Preview

In November, Mia attended three birthday parties! The first one was for her cousin Nectaria (6). Nectaria's party was a ballerina theme, so I did my best to dress Mia up. 


 Another was for my great-aunt Grace who was turning 100! 

I know she looks so sad, but she was just tired. I love how she's holding Grace's hand though!

The third was for Wabash's head baseball coach's daughter Coraline (1). She was fascinated with this toy stroller. She just went round and round the house pushing it and cried when she had to stop because we were leaving. 


The other big thing of the month was, of course, Thanksgiving. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures! It was just so busy. Mia would have enjoyed the Thanksgiving meal more if she hadn't been so tired. Since we were eating during her nap time at an unfamiliar home (family friends on Will's side), we opted to not give her a nap. But she was just miserable that after eating some, she just kept fussing. So I gave her a nap on some blankets in a bedroom. It was a short thirty minutes, but it got her through the rest of the day! We also enjoyed visiting with Will's grandparents and other family in Buffalo, NY on Friday and Saturday. After we came back to Ohio on Saturday we had another full Thanksgiving meal with Will's family, this time including his younger sister and family, who had to work on Thanksgiving. Finally we came home on Sunday. It was a long, full trip! 

So needless to say, we've been recovering this week. There is not much is going on in December besides preparing for Christmas. The church is having a St. Nicholas and St. Lucia party for the children on the 10th. Other than that, it's pretty normal until Christmas!


We hope you all have a wonderful December!





No comments:

Post a Comment